Have you just placed a print order with us? Now do you need to upload your artwork?
No problem! We have a quick and simple way for you to do so. Using the file upload section on this page please follow these details:
- Enter the Customer Name that relates to your order
- Enter the Print Job Name for your order (this will help us allocate the correct artwork for your order)
- Enter your Email Address (please enter the same email address used for your placed order)
- Select the Artwork Files for your Order (multiple files can be added one at a time)
- Accepted artwork formats are PDF, JPG, EPS, TIF files only
- Artwork must be a minimum of 300dpi resolution
- Please ensure your artwork allows for a 3mm bleed
- Enter the Captcha Code provided (this helps us to eliminate any spam and ensure your sent artwork is processed quickly)
- Press the Upload button when ready. A progress bar will display and inform you when the transfer is successful and completed.
Having any problems?
If you are experiencing any issues uploading your artwork, please get in touch via our contact form – we will be happy to help resolve any problem in double-quick time.